Friday, May 29

1st time use english

yohoo everybodeehhh...


i've decided to use english from now, in several posts of mine.


because, my last score for writing exam was bad enough...
so my teacher told me to always write in english, then maybe i can get used to write with many variations of writing.


why do I care of these things ?


haha, I was planned to school on Sidney .
I am going to school there, with some of my friends. Therefore, I took Ielts-preparation-class and i got bad score...
how dissapointed I was because I got 4,5 on last writing test...



mrs Virna : what made you felt difficult for this test ?

Me : uhm... actually, it's very rarely for me to write in english... and i didn't get the correct grammar for this essay...

mrs Virna : ok then, from now, you must try to write many essays in english... but don't worry, i'll show you how to write a good essays...

me : uuuhhh....




still, i will post with Indonesian if i am going to write some jokes or my FUNNY daily activity...
heheh...
then, when i have to write some "magic feelings" of mine, i will write it in english...



just to make sure, I am not that expert in english, but I will learn more, so I can make myself to be that expert in english....

wish me luck my friends...






~Aris Lazuardi
Written with smile