Tuesday, November 18

p o e m

this poem is for you. for u'r wonderful smile. and for u'r amazing personality.
this poem is dedicated to the one I love.
the one, I put nothing and no one above.

the poem is for the one girl, i couldn't ever live without.
I know it sounds silly,
but I still love you even when i shout.

very rarely can you love someone so much that they are u'r everything.
when their gone, u can't taste anything,
when you apart it rips and tears at u'r heart.

and even when people say absence makes the heart grow fonder.
when they are u'r passion, u'r reason, u'r meaning,
when they become the food you taste, when they become u'r life and soul.
and,
when without them. you are nothing.

with u I feel alive.
although sometimes you make me weak.
when i'm around you, i feel so good.
I know it's hard to explain.
but you are my life.
you are the other part of me that makes me feel whole.
u'r just so astounding, and no matter what you never cease to amaze me.
so that is why i say this for you.

and all your beauty.



my dear.
where can i go without you ?
and what can i do without u'r love ?


my new day start thinkin of you.
and want my dreams to come true without lost.






~a silly poem
Aris Lazuardi, 18 November 2008

No comments: